Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Anna-rchy




I can imagine how prissy she'd gone after she chose that Drug Boy over us (her old friends). It so sad that she has to endure every single snide comment from my friends from my old school. Wait, did I mention "sad"?!? Hah, for a slut like her I should be glad she's getting those comments...which led her to make her stupid blog private! Anyhoo, people like her are included in Jessica Zafra's "500 People You'll Meet in Hell" and Jessica Zafra's description fits her perfectly! She's hairy (even her ex says so), has "frog-like" eyes, and she's a "conceited hag"! Which clearly states that she, this "beastly" creature has evolved from a quiet, reserved "innocent" student to a ludicrous 16-year-old who thinks she's way cooler than everyone else ("glamourous"?!?), and regards herself as a "rocker".


Hey, think again. If it weren't because of me or your stupid ex you wouldn't be what you are NOW. You imitated us.